We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact—from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales—each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains the correct operation of the production lines including all electrical services.
2. Performs all work conforming to Pinnacle Foods, N.E.C., state and local A.S.M.E. standards and codes.
3. Possesses the ability to carry out the following functions: welding; electrical troubleshooting and repairs of
electrical issues inside and outside of the plant; understanding of PLC programming as required to
troubleshoot, interpret programming and make programming adjustments; running all conduit and wire for
electrical feeds to the machines; replacing drives, motors, fuses and other electrical parts; electrical PM’s
and work orders; parts manufacturing; and, proper operation of shop equipment and powered tools.
4. Assists in construction type work involving the removal or installation of electrical services to equipment.
• Strong technical problem solving skills and computer literate.
• Associates degree, or a minimum of two years from a vocational/technical institution. Applicable
trade certification and/or relevant experience are an acceptable substitute for the educational
• Previous electrical experience with proven ability to maintain industrial equipment.
• Must be able to read, write, be skilled at mathematical calculations, and keep accurate and legible
records, monitor and enter data into a computerized workstation.
1. must be able to work in strained positions.
2. Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
3. Must be able to withstand heights of up to 100’.
4. Must be able to work in confined spaces.
5. Must have excellent vision and hearing abilities.
6. Must have the ability to perform job duties effectively and safely.
7. Must be able to drive a forklift and maintain a forklift operator’s license.
The temperature will vary depending upon specific working location, ranging from very cold temperatures in
the freezers to hotter temperatures in the oven areas which may reach up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Outside
work will vary in temperature and conditions.
Once hired or bid into this position based on the needed qualifications above, the Employer will provide
Continuing Education training related to the job responsibilities or knowledge of new technologies required of
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.