At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: Unleashing Brand Potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The qualified employee will effectively run manufacturing equipment to produce and/or package food products. The candidate will need to be able to manage work based on standard work and processes to ensure the Safety and Quality of the equipment, finished goods and work environment are maintained at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to complete basic problem solving opportunities
• Skill and ability to manage basic mathematical needs to ensure proper weights and measurements are followed
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced environment
• Ability to train employees when needed
• Must be able to recognize and establish priorities
• Understand and follow Pinnacle policies and procedures
• Ability to perform safety inspections in accordance with Quality and Food Safety standards
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as; safety rules, operating instructions, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Must be dependable, self-motivated, and must maintain an acceptable attendance record
• Ability to stand, crouch, bend and walk frequently throughout shift
• Able to push/pull/lift/carry up to 30lbs occasionally
• Ability to maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion
• Ability to communicate effectively and help others when needed
• Must ensure actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures
• Any experience working in Continuous Improvement environments or projects
• Other duties to be assigned
• High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent strongly preferred
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer – qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.