At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: Unleashing Brand Potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The qualified employee will support the line operation for producing and packaging food products. The employee in this position will be required to ensure they work in a safe manner at all times, and adhere to all food safety and Quality standards (GMP’s – Good Manufacturing Practices).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to train employees when needed
• Must be able to recognize and establish priorities
• Understand and follow Pinnacle policies and procedures
• Ability to perform safety inspections in accordance with Quality and Food Safety standards
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as; safety rules, operating instructions, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Must be dependable, self-motivated, and must maintain an acceptable attendance record
• Ability to perform heavy labor as required (lift up to 40 lbs frequently; lift/push/pull 30lbs occasionally)
• Ability to maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion
• Ability to communicate effectively and help others when needed
• Must ensure actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures
• Other duties to be assigned
• High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent strongly preferred
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer – qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.