- Physical-Lifting and Carrying: negligible pounds occasionally up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 pounds to pull or lay objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position requiring the use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Pushing or Pulling: using extremities to exert force in order to push , pull, draw, drag, haul, or tug objects exerting a negligible amount of force constantly, up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Walking/Standing: Frequently on slick flooring/Standing for long periods of time.
- Talking: expressing or changing ideas by means of spoken words. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and/or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and make fine discriminations in sound.
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Fingering: picking, pinching, or otherwise working primary with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Using forceful exertions and postural stress.
- Grasping: applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm when using scraper and cookie trays.
- Visual: the worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities by sustained attention and balance. PPE required, steel toe boots hair net eye and ear protection.
Education and/or Experience:
High School or GED preferred.