SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years of MRO storeroom experience, required.
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience, preferred.
- Food processing experience/ exposure preferred.
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies, preferred.
- Experience in food or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or equivalent preferred
- Experience working with a diverse group of people.
- The following skills are required: Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication, problem solving, organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, delegate and follow-up.
- Solid analytical skills using tools such as statistics, downtime tracking, mechanical history, project planning, etc. to identify opportunity areas.
- Ability to use innovative approaches to resolve complex problems.
- Strong computer skills, including a proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to source MRO parts and supplies, negotiate pricing and terms
- Ability to analyze data and information, and to make effective and timely decisions.
- Ability to work with others to identify opportunities.
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Solid problem solving, project management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient with a storeroom database or module in a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is required and experience with Infor EAM CMMS is preferred.
- Completion of an Associate’s Degree in Management, Finance or related curriculum or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business or related field preferred.
- Formal training / certificate in purchasing is preferred.
This position provides direct supervision to storeroom clerks.
May be asked to travel occasionally for annual corporate meetings and/or training
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer – qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.