At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
Provide service to the production line by cooking and/or blending ingredients for various dinner components and placing those components in the proper receptacles to main high levels of quality and reworking product as needed to meet quality standards. Monitoring the levels of product in production line equipment and recording production line results and status updates while maintaining a clean and safe work area.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Production Line Attendant could perform, but not limited to, one or more of the following duties:
• Be able to substitute anywhere on production line as needed.
• Keep area clean and orderly.
• Perform job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
• Assemble equipment; gather ingredients; cook and cool ingredients according to specifications.
• Weigh and/or measure product on scales and place/remove product in containers as needed to ensure product components are positioned properly for presentation and processing purposes.
• Check product that has been rejected for nonconformities and rework as needed.
• Mix, weigh, and store in designated locations or move for further processing.
• Rework Product as needed.
• Operate and/or service various forms of equipment (i.e. case packer, carton sealer).
• Keep and maintain any record or statistical data as needed.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by production line management.
Minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
• Reading, writing, and math comprehension at 8th grade level.
• Ability to pass a drug and background check.
Preferred qualification for this position are as follows, but not limited to:
• High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
There are no required licenses or certifications for this position.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.