At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
Job Summary: To ensure continuous operation of the department
Floors may be wet or slippery from product.
1. Working in a congested area, must be alert to pedestrian traffic, and moving equipment such as power jack and rolling tanks.
2. Repetitive bending, lifting, scooping, reaching, heavy lifting and stair climbing.
3. Extreme temperatures hot and/or cold.
1. Grind Meat, open boxes of meat & put them on the conveyor belt to run them through the metal detector.
2. Record all incoming loads as they come into the department on the HACCP paperwork
3. Make batches of meat in the mixer.
4. Record all information on HACCP paperwork.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
• Reading, writing, and math comprehension at 8th grade level.
• Ability to pass a drug and background check.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.