At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
Oversee the productivity and efficiency of production lines employees and production equipment while maintaining the standards put into place by Pinnacle Foods Group and USDA.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE OR EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR POSITION
One or more of the following: Computer Terminal, basic clerical supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), HACCP paperwork, hand tools and any other safety equipment as needed.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Production Line Specialist could perform, but not limited to, one or more of the following duties:
• Be able to substitute anywhere on production line as needed.
• Keep area clean and orderly.
• Perform job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
• Ensure department is setup and/or closed correctly and all equipment on line is in working order.
• Assist Supervisor in the trouble shooting and monitoring of the production line for productivity and quality.
• Maintain all records and charts as necessary.
• Under take new and current employee development and performance management.
• Maintain working knowledge of all equipment on production line.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
• Take responsibility for professional growth by seeking opportunities of training and development offer by the company.
• Possess a continuous improvement attitude daily by seeking better ways to improve the functional business.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General labor and sanitary requirements involving normal motion patterns with low to average manual dexterity such as, but not limited to, product placement, knowledge of formula and procedures and open communication with supervisors.
Minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
• Reading, writing, and math comprehension at 8th grade level.
• Ability to pass a drug and background check.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.