At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
To ensure the quality of product produced by monitoring the weight, color, and form for preparation, while identifying and recording ingredients for further processing. Responsibilities for the collection, analyzing and making corrections and/or notifications needed while operating technical equipment for the production of quality products that comply with both Pinnacle Foods and the USDA standards.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE OR EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR POSITION
One or more of the following: Computer Terminal, basic clerical supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), HACCP paperwork, Measuring instruments, V-Mag Carts, Lockout/Tag Out (LOTO) devices, CDC software, Control Charts, Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metal Cards, Stopwatch and any other safety equipment as needed.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Production Line Specialist could perform, but not limited to, one or more of the following duties:
• Be able to substitute anywhere on production line as needed.
• Keep area clean and orderly.
• Perform job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
• Ensure product is formed correctly and is maintains the appropriate weight.
• Operate specialized equipment (i.e. Dough Blending, Prep Blending, Case packing, dial dispensers, tray dispensers, cartoners, etc) and be able to set-up, maintain, and troubleshoot potential problems.
• Receive in bound materials and supply area as needed for production.
• Record all product in HACCP paperwork.
• Utilize CDC system to ensure component weights are entered correctly for sampling.
• Check product temperatures and take sample for compliance and testing.
• Ensure correct case codes are being used for verification.
• Complete appropriate tags and documentation to maintain product while on hold.
• Sanitation procedures for post-production
• Perform any other duties as assigned by production line management.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General labor and sanitary requirements involving normal motion patterns with low to average manual dexterity such as, but not limited to, product placement, knowledge of formula and procedures and open communication with supervisors.
Minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
• Reading & writing in English, and math comprehension at 8th grade level.
• Ability to pass a drug and background check.
Preferred qualification for this position are as follows, but not limited to:
• High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.