At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
Maintenance employees provide quality problem-solving skills and execute the upkeep and repairs that pertain to the plant’s utilizes and operating equipment. They coordinate preventative maintenance and assess emergency maintenance as needed. Maintenance employees must involve themselves in the identification of defects while partnering with production line management in rectifying potential problems as they arise. They must be able to openly communicate potential problems to the Maintenance and Production Line Management whenever they are unable to prevent or correct difficulties in the plant utilities and/or machinery.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE OR EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR POSITION
One or more of the following: All basic hand and power tools as well as computers, diagnostic equipment, lockout tag out (LOTO) equipment, any additional safety or personal protective equipment that is needed as well as any potential specialized equipment that is job specific.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Maintenance Employees could perform, but not limited to, one or more of the following duties:
• Keep area clean and orderly.
• Coordinate all procedures related to a shutdown of the plant or emergency shutdown of individual pieces of facility equipment or machinery.
• Provide quality troubleshooting and coordinate repairs as needed.
• Provide upkeep and preventative maintenance to utilities, plant facility, and machinery as needed.
• Organize and coordinate work and demonstrate control of ammonia, steam, glycol, air, and water systems.
• Perform maintenance to refrigeration system in accordance with Process Safety Management guidelines.
• Maintain records on the preventative maintenance program for all systems.
• Perform necessary line changeovers, start-ups, and shutdowns.
• Perform job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
• Keep and maintain any record or statistical data as needed.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Maintenance Management.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General labor and sanitary requirements involving normal motion patterns with low to average manual dexterity such as, but not limited to, the use of hand tool, reading of instruction manuals and blue prints, and working in tight and confined spaces and exposure to abnormal environmental conditions.
Minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
• Must pass PFT (Pulmonary function Test).
• Possess one (1) year minimum of trade or technical skill set, such as, but not limited to Welding, Electrical, HVAC, Industrial Maintenance, or Machine Shop.
Preferred qualification for this position are as follows, but not limited to:
• High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
• Possession of State of Arkansas boiler License.
• Possess of Ammonia Refrigeration experience.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.
Reading, writing, (English) and math comprehension at 8th grade level.
Ability to pass a drug and background check.