At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
Read and write English, HACCP/GMP trained, lifting +40 lbs., cross trained for other jobs in department, all duties as required as required by the Supervisor. Must have minimum of one year’s experience troubleshooting and repairing HVAC related equipment. Must have EPA universal card or equivalent. Provide quality trouble shooting skills and perform repairs that keep up with plant ventilation & tempered air systems, coordinate schedule, preventative and emergency maintenance.
Equipment: All tools and equipment used by qualified mechanics and other devices as required as well as computers, analyzers, diagnostic equipment, multi meter, time sheets, production schedules, lock/tag-out equipment, miscellaneous safety equipment.
1. Safety - The person must have a good working knowledge of all plant safety regulations and procedures.
2. Must be capable of performing all duties of Maintenance with electrical and H.V.A.C. certification and /or valid work history with experience.
3. Must complete NTI AC Refrigeration Theory and Lab course #'s ACR1305X and ACR1305Y or equivalent within 24 months of taking position.
Duties: 1. Follow the J.S.A. guidelines.
2. Perform job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by Supervisor and/or Company Procedures.
3. Keep work area clean and orderly.
4. Timely and efficient coordination of all procedures related to a shutdown of the facility's H.V.A.C. units, Heating and cooling units,
air intakes units.
5. Maintain and Operate the Fayetteville's ventilation & tempered air systems to the highest level of efficiency possible and in a safe manner following all lock out and tag out procedures under Pinnacle Foods and Government regulations.
6. Efficiently organize and coordinate work while practicing safe operating procedures and demonstrating efficient control of ventilation & tempered air systems.
7. Timely inspection of changing belts, filters and
clean condenser coils as need to minimize expensive
repairs to equipment.
8. Maintain current records on the preventative
maintenance program for all applicable equipment
9. Maintain ventilation & tempered air systems in
accordance with EPA and OSHA guidelines. (Company will
provide roof person with information pertaining to job.)
10. Efficient coordination of roof maintenance
activities in conjunction within the needs of the
plant's production requirements.
11. Familiarize anyone assigned to assist with roof
ventilation and tempered air systems with repairs and
preventive maintenance procedures.
12. Coordinate shift activities with the Utility Manager
to maintain a safe, reliable, ventilation & tempered air systems maintenance system that is responsive to plant
13. Report any abnormal conditions or repairs needed on roof ventilation and tempered air systems to
Facilities Supervisor of his designated replacement.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.