At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
1. Meet physical requirements to perform all duties safely.
2. Meet the communication requirements to perform all duties.
3. Must maintain a working knowledge for food handling and packaging.
4. Must maintain a working knowledge for safe working practices.
5. Must maintain a working knowledge for good manufacturing practices.
6. Must maintain a working knowledge for manufacturing control points and practices.
7. Must maintain a working knowledge for quality control points and practices.
8. Must maintain a working knowledge for critical control points and practices.
9. Must maintain a working knowledge for blood borne pathogens control and practices.
10. Must maintain a working knowledge for allergen control and practices.
11. Must work well with others as a production team.
12. Must have reliable/consistent attendance and attention to duties.
13. Must work accurately with minimal supervision.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.