At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to analyzing inventory levels at plant and supplying any shortages from our outside storage location to meet production schedule. Cycle counting is also a key responsibility for this job.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.
• Warehouse experience – 2 or more years.
• Experience in similar position required; ie Lead or Coordinator roles.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good math skills.
• Valid driver’s license. CDL preferred but not required.
• Intermediate computer knowledge in Excel and inventory control systems.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently.
• Comfortable with heights up to 30 ft. and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to pass a Background Check and Pre Employment Drug Test.