At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
Safety - Must have a good working knowledge of all plant safety regulations and procedures.
Powerhouse hands on NH3 operations, upkeep an repairs, PSM, Boiler operations and maintenance.
Posses a State of Arkansas Boiler License.
1. Perform job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by Maintenance or Company Procedures.
2. Keep work area clean and orderly.
3. Coordinate all procedures related to a shutdown of the facility's ammonia, boiler, hi-pressure, air and glycol systems for extended periods.
4. Operate the Fayetteville's powerhouse systems in a safe manner under Pinnacle Foods Corporation and Government regulations.
5. Organize and coordinate the training of powerhouse personnel in a work group structure that practices safe operating procedures and demonstrates control of powerhouse systems.
6. Prepare and organize the ammonia system for repairs to its pumps, receivers, piping, freezers, coolers, glycol and safety systems.
7. Prepare and organize the boiler systems for repairs and inspections.
8. Maintain records on the preventative maintenance program for all systems delegated to the Fayetteville Powerhouse.
9. Organize Emergency Response efforts to Hazardous Material releases and to coordinate activities with local Fire Department and Haz- Mat groups in the absence of the on-site incident commander.
10. Maintain ammonia systems in accordance with Process Safety Management guidelines.
11. Coordinate powerhouse systems in conjunction within the needs of the plant's production requirements.
12. Coordinate shift activities with the Utility Manager to maintain a safe, reliable, Powerhouse system that is responsive to plant needs.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.
Must be able to pass a Pre Employment Drug Test and Background Check.